We developed a new treatment – a personalised six hand massage
Here at Venustus, we work both energetically and physically. Before your treatment, we will sit down together and talk about how you’re feeling, any energy you want to attract or shift, where you’ve been feeling pain, and most importantly, how you want to feel when you leave us.
The treatment begins with energy work & strategically placed heat packs
energy work includes clearing & cleansing with sage smudging, sound bowl & singing bowl, smudging with palo santo & tibetan cymbals. The massage begins in the prone position (face-down) with the three senior staff at the feet & leg area in synchronised movements, working on the feet, calves & upper legs, releasing tension with movements which are firm enough for relief. The back area begins with the three therapists & their layered hands working together down the back area, this area is always very firm & energetically connected, one therapist remains on the back area, while the two therapists move to the lower back & gluteus area, all three are still working in a completely flowing ritual
Questions we may ask:
Work and life
- How many hours are you working each week (both at work and home)?
- How many years have you been working these hours?
- Do you have children or people you care for?
- Are you currently doing what you love, or are you seeking change/more balance?
Energy and pain
- Are you seeking to slow down your mind and body, or dial up your drive and ambition?
- Do you currently work with crystals and if not, would you like to?
- What scents make you feel relaxed and grounded?
- Do you have any physical pain in your body? If yes, please list where
- Do you think this physical pain could be linked to emotions you might be carrying?
- Would you like to work on shifting emotional pain?
- What do you currently do to relax, if anything?
- Do you exercise? If so, what do you do?
- Do you drink two litres of water each day?
- Do you feel like you’re eating well?
Your perfect massage
- Do you prefer chanting or music?
- Is there anything you don’t like in a massage?
- Is there any area you don’t want massaged?
- What type of pressure do you prefer?
- Do you have favourite techniques or massage styles?