- Venustus is committed to providing high quality services that provides its customers with outstanding results. To ensure that our customers treatment is customised, and as a means of ensuring that our customers do not have any adverse effects, we are required to ask questions regarding your health.
- Upon a customer’s first visit, a customer will be required to complete an information questionnaire about their health. This contains sensitive and private information regarding each customer’s condition. These questions have been deliberately designed so that we only ask questions that relate to information that are required for us to make decisions in your best interest.
- This information is confidential. It will be retained by Venustus for the purposes of maintaining an accurate record regarding your health issues.
- The sensitive information acquired on the health questionnaire is only assessible to those people who deliver the treatment. The information is not generally assessible within Venustus.
- The sensitive information will not be used for any other purpose than that set out above. The information will not be disseminated to any other person for the purposes of marketing, sales or delivery of any other affiliated services.
- At any time, you can access the information that we hold on you. You can do this by making an appointment at the Salon. If any information is incorrect, we will alter it based on your directions.
- The only time that Venustus will release any information held by you will be if it receives a Court Order to do so or there are other legal reasons to release the information.